Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Impression Obsession Challenge - Color Combination!

COLOR CHALLENGE!
Happy August and happy Thursday...it's time for a new challenge with IO!
Have fun and create with the beautiful color combo of Orange and Turquoise!

Do you have a wish list from IO your? 
Enter your design for a chance to win a $25 IO Gift Certificate. 
It's easy!
 Create, snap and load, you do not need a blog to play.
Details can be found here on the IO Blog.

Now, from the IO girls to help get you inspired!

Anna Wight 
Chris Dayton


I've been on a succulent kick lately! You can color them in so many different shades of color. 
I thought this pumpkin was a good fit for our color challenge this week. The two colors colors really pop together to make a happy card.

Copics used: YG67, YG63, YG61, BG49, BG45, G94, BG93, BG96, YR27, YR16, YR14, BG000

Impression Obsession:
#F20339 Succulent Pumpkins
#DIE5416-A Hugs Die
#DIE291-WW Rectangle Frames 2 


Come play along with us!
Find all the info on the Impression Obsession Blog!


6 comments:

  1. I love these colors together! Your copic coloring always blows me away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jenny! Super cute and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flawless coloring Jenny! So glad I ordered the stamp, will have to CASE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless coloring Jenny! So glad I ordered the stamp, will have to CASE your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how beautiful this looked. I need to try Copics after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete