Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Impression Obsession -HOT challenge!


IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!

Want a chance to win an Impression Obsession $25 Gift Certificate?
Join the Impression Obsession DT and play along in, "It's Getting Hot in Here" challenge. Think  warm colors or maybe a warm scene!
New to our challenges? All the info you need to join in the fun can be found here on the IO BLOG!

Need some "hot" inspiration?
Check out the DT's creations on their blogs today!

 Here I am! I know, long time...no blog! The month of June was pretty much a zero for me! I traveled at the beginning of the month and came home sick as a dog. I feel like I pretty much slept the entire month away. Finally feeling better and getting back in to the swing of things. 

Our IO Challenge is all about being warm... and so I thought these sweet little succulents might fit the bill. The Boot with Succulents is one of our Dina's fabulous images. All the little plants are fun to color and you could do them in all sorts of different greens. I used my beloved Copics to bring the image to life and used it on a step card. One of my friends just shared a card yesterday with me, that shows the boot all done up in red along with a Merry Christmas sentiment, how clever and it was so CUTE!

If you are in Atlanta.... this is one of the cards in my Succulents Copic Class going on this month at Impressive Ideas. Come color with me!


I added this beautiful sentiment on the inside to complete the card. 

Impression Obsession Stamps used:

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you were sick! No fun! Glad you are better! This sweet boot and succulents is adorable all colored up! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete