Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Impression Obsession: Think PINK Challenge!



Welcome to Impression Obsession's challenge, THINK PINK! The only theme is use something PINK! 
New to playing in challenges? It's easy. You can find all the details you need here on the 
IO Blog. Did I mention that there was a $25 IO Gift Certificate up for grabs? Well, play along in our challenges and it just might be your lucky day!

Here are some PINK ideas from the DT:
 I colored my flowers all pink, since that was the challenge... then I had to add some yellow in the mix! I used the NEW Vintage Flower image and cut it out three times after stamping.  I clipped some leaves and placed them back in spots. The third flower I trimmed some petals off so it would be smaller and all three would not look the same. 

Impression Obsession Images:



5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card...your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the soft pink colors. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fabulous card. The colouring is done so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I LOVE the flowers--the colors and the amazing arrangement!

    ReplyDelete