Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

To be able to fly...

Is everyone recovering from the holidays? My blog has been very neglected this month. So I've got to back in the swing of things. I have a long of week of crafting planned while the store is closed until January 3rd. Lots of fun new Valentine projects coming along!

 I thought I'd share a butterfly card today. Black, White and Bold color!
I used Copics to color the image. And then I framed it with rectangle die cuts. I added Rainbow Tape to the frames.. black and white. It gives it just a little bit of extra POP and defines the edge!


Here's the sentiment inside of the cards. 

Stamps used from Impression Obsession:
Rainbow Tape:



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - the saying caught my eye and is one that could be posted on the frig and bathroom mirror for daily contemplation

    ReplyDelete