Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Impression Obsession - Quick Christmas Ideas!

Ready for a new IO Challenge?
Join in for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate. The challenge is Quick Cards this week! Use IO dies or stamps and play along! To find all the details on how to play you can go here to the IO Blog.

 When I need quick, it usually means I'm pulling out dies. And I tell you this did start as quick, but devolved in to snow glitter all over my desk. The cats will be sparkly for days! I cut the Square Tree Die out of a foam sheet and card stock. I used stick it to adhere the foam and card stock die pieces, much easier for all those tiny little branches! The foam allowed me the height for all the spaces between the to branches have a little snow action. 

Impression Obsession Items on today's card:

 The inside. This Flourish has been hanging out on my desk for awhile and is finding its way on to everything!!! 

I popped the green square frame up and after that I could see the foam tape. So a little baker's twine string around the edges hid my foam. Finished card is 5 3/4" Square. 

Get cracking on some quick holiday cards and play along with Impression Obsession! 

1 comment:

  1. This card is AMAZING, Jenny! I love everything about it. The way you used the foam under the cardstock, and tucked in the 'snow' is so clever. Love the red joy with it also...really nice!

    ReplyDelete