Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

The world was like a snow globe....

CHILL OUT!

Ready for a new IO Challenge?
Join in for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate. The challenge is Chill/Cool Colors. Use IO dies or stamps along with the Chill theme! To find all the details on how to play you can go here to the IO Blog.


 How cute is this little round snowman? I used some cool winter blues and a chilly scene for our CHILL challenge today.

Impression Obsession Stamps and Dies:

 Here are the Copics I used to color him up. I stamped him twice and then fussy cut his clothes to pop up with from tape.

 I used the same Copics on the snow globe letter sin the sentiment.

On the inside I added one of the new pretty flourish dies. It's one piece that I cut up. The card base is 3 1/2" x 5 and then the circle piece hangs off the top. 

Grab some IO stamps and dies and play along with our CHILL challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used for this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is gorgeous!!! I love your colors and the whole card is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. Love the color combo. I love the idea of the circle hanging off. Thanks for the dimensions or the card. Great sketch for other cards, too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete