Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Impression Obsession - Thanksgiving Wishes

Happy Thursday!
Would you like the chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate just in time for the holidays? Play along in the Thanksgiving Wish challenge! It's easy, just use IO stamps/dies and create! You don't need a blog to play. All the guidelines can be found on the IO Blog.

Thanksgiving Wishes from the IO girls!
 I was in the mood to do a little coloring. So I used some of the fall images from the last release and some Copics and had a little color time! I thought some tags might be nice to add to whatever Thanksgiving offering I take with me on turkey day!


Copics used: R39, R29, R89, R14, E47, E44, E43, E42, BG10, BG0000, YG21
I used the YG21 to add some little highlights on some of the apples.



Copics Used: Yg99, YG95, E47, E44, Y26, Y19, YG21, YR30, YR000
I added some Chestnut Roan Ink around the edges of the tag.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, your coloring is AMAZING...I'm always so in awe of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet tags. I love the colours of the sunflower tag, while that basket of apples looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete