Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Impression Obsession - Fall Birthday

 Ready to play along in a new IO Challenge?
Join in for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession Gift Certificate. The theme challenge is Fall Birthdays. Dies or stamps, it doesn't matter... just the combo theme of fall and birthday! To find all the details on how to enter you can go here to the IO Blog.

Need some inspiration?
Take a look at the IODT!

I thought I'd make an easel card today! 

I used the following IO dies and stamps:

I inked up the wheat pieces using some brown ink and on the dark brown pieces I sponged on a little white ink.

 On the inside, I let the Wood Grain Stamp fade off a bit, by just not pressing it down when stamping. I added a simple Birthday sentiment from the Basic Greeting set. The little brown strip of paper at the edge is added to catch the front panel so that it becomes an easel stand.

 Here it is from the front, it stands up nice and easy and folds flat for mailing.


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful Masculine card that are too hard to design. I have this die and can't wait to case your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful easel card! I love the die cut wheat!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georges easel stand up card. I agree the dash of white ink does give the wheat a finishes touch. I am in love with the Wood Grain Cover of the in side of the card. Very talent lady you are. Thank You for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful. Loving that wheat die. It would be perfect for First Communion cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always a fan of monotonal cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete