Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Impression Obsession - Beach Days!



Happy Thursday and Welcome to Impression Obsession's new challenge:
A Day at the Beach!
Play along by designing with IO stamps or dies for a chance to win a $25 IO gift certificate. It's easy to join in. Create, snap a shot, and link up!
 Need help or new to challenges? All the guidelines can be found on the IO BLOG.

Some beachy inspiration from the IO girls: 

 A day at the beach sounds great to me! But for right now I guess I'll settle for my little Copic Beach! The name of the stamp I used today is called Paradise Square. A happy little scene for sure!

Copics to color it up!

 I framed it with a simple popped up brown square. A little patterned paper in the background and a jute bow!


On the inside, I added the Drink the Wild Air sentiment. A great image to color up before summer leaves us. Finished card is 4" square.

1 comment:

  1. Your pattern paper goes so well with the colors you used on your stamp. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete