Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Impression Obsession - Be Square!


BE SQUARE!

Happy Thursday and welcome to Impression Obsession's new challenge, Squared!
Play along by designing with IO stamps or dies for a chance to win a $25 IO gift certificate. It's easy to join in. Create, snap a shot, and link up!
 Need help or new to challenges? All the guidelines can be found on the IO BLOG.

Inspiration from the IO girls: 

 It's all about the sqaure today... I created my own background paper with some orange ink and one of my most used cover a card stamps: Ticking CC126. I built a little shaker box using layers from the All in One Squares 2 Frame SetSadly I forgot to give my acetate a little swipe with something to prevent static so you see my little beads are clinging everywhere! The bottom black panel on the card is embossed with a Sizzix Clock embossing folder. I couldn't get a good picture because I was fighting the glare on the plastic...  photographer I am not!

 I created a little shaker pouch and used a pumpkin word collage image in the background. I stamped the image first in orange and then adjusted it slightly and stamped it on black. MISTI makes doing things like this so easy! 


I added a few little spiders on the inside from the clear set: Have Broom will Travel and the Be Afraid sentiment. Finished card is 4 1/2" Square.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is great! I love how you double stamped to have the orange shadow on the text. The inside is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love shaker cards ~ The way you stamped the lettering to have the orange shadow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete