Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Cool cat and Rainbow Tape!

Embellish it with RainboTape!
 Use Rainbow tape to add simple embellishments to your card and scrapbook pages!
 I used black Rainbow Tape to embellish this CAS kitty card. I used 1/16" and 1/8" Black to just add some simple strips along the top and bottom. A little extra detailing to add a little flair!

 I first stamped the the little cat and then masked it.  After masking the cat, I create the background by stenciling the bricks on to white card stock using MFT's Paver Red and Chocolate ink. A little glossy accents over the glasses for a little shine.

On the inside I just added a simple panel with a positive fur message! Finished card is an A2.

  • Stamps by Paper Smooches: Feline Friend, Charmed Cat
  • Ink: Versafine Black Ink, MFT Paver Red, MFT Chocolate 
  • Other: Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT's Brink Wall Cover Die #MFT756, Rainbow Tape Black 1/16 and 1/8" 

1 comment: