Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Serendipity Stamps July Blog Hop


It's time for a hop with Serendipity!
 In addition to our monthly challenge we host a blog hop to share with you what's new at Serendipity and a chance for you to win a $20 Serendipity gift certificate.
This means that you have two chances to win!

To play along in our challenge you can go HERE to the SSCB to find all the details.
To join in the hop, just leave comments on all the blogs. One lucky commenter will be selected for the $20 gift certificate! You have until midnight US EST Sunday July 24th to leave comments-the winner will be posted on Mary's Blog on Monday July 25th.

You should be arriving here from 
Jeanne Jachna

I've been doing a lot of rainbows lately with my Copic Markers. I thought I'd give it a try with my Zig Clean Color Markers. I created a swatch of the colors and then blended quickly using a water brush. I used Canson XL watercolor paper. My fave is Ranger's Watercolor... but sadly I could not find it in my room! Im in desperate need of a room overhaul and organize session.

Serendipity Dies:

I framed the rainbow die cuts with some cross-stitched rectangle dies and then added a little twine around the edges. Finished card is an A2.


FREE Shipping on orders $25 and up-USA only
Sale good July 20-24


The next stop on the hop is
Julie Warner

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the watercolor word and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all the dies used, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the pop of the rainbow colors against the black layers and border! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the pop of the rainbow colors against the black layers and border! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful rainbow card! The butterfly is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you colored the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow is this ever beautiful!! your coloring is impeccable! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rainbow of colors and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so pretty. I
    love the coloring
    on the butterfly
    and wording.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. This rainbow of color is so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dies and love how you colored them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The floral butterfly is one of my favorites. Wow....this is stunning in your rainbow colors!! Beautiful work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just delightful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I've never seen color blending like this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the rainbow colors.
    Beautiful card.
    I love my Zig markers. Gave my
    Copics away.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your rainbow coloring is lovely the way you blended the colors and then die cut is a great ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete