Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Impression Obsession - Sunshine!


HELLO SUNSHINE!
Want a chance to win an Impression Obsession $25 gift certificate?
Join the IODT and play along in the Hello Sunshine challenge. Think warm colors, sunny thoughts, you get it! You don't need a blog to play. Just be sure to use IO stamps or dies when creating your design and link up! 
New to challenges? All the info you need can be found here on the Impression Obsession Blog

Need a little inspiration?
Take a look at some of our sunny designs!
 Sunny, Simple and it SHAKES! 
I used the Sunburst Die as my main panel for my card. I created my own printed paper using the Cover-a-Card Swirls Stamp. I did piece the sunbursts back in to the die frame instead of just laying it over the background paper. I added the little sunshine die to give the sun  little more detail.It really looks so clean! A sweet and cute Sunshine Sentiment from Lindsay Ostrom finishes it off.
I did not have the perfect match of yellow card stock. So I just used my ink pad and dragged it over white card stock to get my yellow pieces. Finished card is an A2. 

2 comments: