Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Impression Obsession - Ooooh Baby!


Oooh Baby!
Happy Thursday and welcome to Impression Obsession's new challenge, Oh Baby!
 Play along by designing with IO stamps or dies for a chance to win a $25 IO gift certificate. It's easy to join in. Create, snap a shot, and link up. Need help or new to challenges? All the guidelines and info can be found on the IO Blog.

 In addition to our challenge, IO will be having a one day hop on Monday July 11 featuring designs made with NEW dies. If you can't wait until then...they are ALL available now here at IO or if you are in Atlanta we've got them in at Impressive Ideas

Designs from the IO Team

I thought a little shaker would be cute today for the Oooh Baby challenge! I used the Conversation Heart Block die cut and made each heart a separate shaker box (using foam tape). It was the perfect size to put in to the Instant Photo Frame Die.

 I used the Congrats Die along the bottom edge. I added the stitched strips cut out of the pink dots for a little extra detail, I just cut portions off the Rectangle 6 in 1 Frame.

On the inside I added a simple sentiment from one of my most used clear set: More Basic Greetings. Finished card is an A2.

2 comments:

  1. Your shaker card is adorable!! Love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of this card and the papers and colors used. The repeating hearts for the shaker card was such a clever idea and the bow and congrats are the perfect touches to finish it off. Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete