Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Impression Obsession - Furry Friends


Want a chance to win an Impression Obsession $25 gift certificate?
Join the IODT and play along in the Furry Friends challenge. You don't need a blog to play. Just be sure to use IO stamps or dies when creating your design and link up!
New to challenges? All the info you need can be found here on the Impression Obsession Blog

Need a little inspiration?
Take a look at some of our Furry Ideas!

Dina Kowal

 I know... I usually go straight for the kitty images with a challenge like this, but I was looking through stamps and this little bunny caught me eye! She doesn't need to stay put away till Easter! I think she works just fine for an anytime card. I gave her a little color using Copics and paired it up with some happy paper.
I used some inspirational word paper in the background of the card front and I thought this quote worked well with it. I collect quote stamps... just love 'em! Finished card is an A2.

4 comments:

  1. The Bunny with Bonnet image is wonderful and I love that you accented it with the smile die to pick up the happy colors. I should make a plaque with that saying to remind myself to leave the small stuff behind and enjoy each day. I have to say that paper crafting makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had a smile with this cute fuzzy friend. love that hat. well done.makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bunny, love your color choices! Thanks for the reminder bunnies can be year round...

    ReplyDelete