Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Impression Obsession - Summer Blog Hop 2016! DAY ONE!


Ready for some summertime fun?
Impression Obsession is having a 2 day blog hop. We will be sharing some brand new images and some great ideas from the release! There is a chance to win an IO $25 gift certificate each day, just by leaving comments! You will have until Thursday evening, May 5th to leave comments. The winners will be announced on Friday the 6th on the IO blog.

All the goodies that you will be seeing plus many more are available NOW at your local store (impressive Ideas for you Georgia folks) and online at
www.iostamps.com.

Take a look at what's new!
Dina Kowal


I have three cards for you today because they were so easy I just kept right on stamping! I used some Ken Oliver printed paper... so I didn't even get messy! There are great sentiments in this release and I grabbed a few of those to share with you. Pretty paper, black inks, some Frame Die Cuts... and done! I think I'll color today and share some Copic cards tomorrow!

CARD 1
This is a great one... use it in your journals or really for any occasion! Just a happy feel good sentiment to make someone smile! Its the new sentiment called Smile Bigger #F14537. I added a little frame die cut from the Rectangle 6 in 1 Die Set. A few little enamel embellishments to finish it off.

CARD 2
OK... This is hands down my favorite. I just love it!
I stamped The Kind of Woman #F17110 in black Versafine and added a frame the Rectangle Frame Set 2.

CARD 3
This card uses #D7828 Smile Often and I paired it up with a frame from the Rectangle 6 in 1 Die Set. I added some jumbo sequins to embellish and then used a little Viva Pearl Pen to make a little pearl center.

Enjoy hopping today and checking out all the new rubber! Remember to leave a comment for the chance to win a gift certificate to do some shopping for some new rubber for yourself!

41 comments:

  1. OMG!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your cards!! I can't believe the paper is actually printed patterned paper ... TOO COOL! Love how you framed the sentiments ... have the frames ... all three sentiments going on my wish list!! AWESOME INSPIRATION!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Love all the colors that you used for the background.
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous backgrounds for these large sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper is amazing and that saves lots of work and the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love your idea of the frame around your work but still keeping the color burst papers showing right up to the edge. Great idea - must give it a try myself.

    Lovely cards

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards! Beautiful sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful paper and love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color background on your cards. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great backgrounds for these sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Jenny, these are really beautiful. A great job on all of them. Pretty backgrounds and the 2nd one is my fav. too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the big sentiments. high impact and not very ard at all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. No fair! Printed paper!?? I was going to tell you how jealous I am of your water color abilities Jenny! LOL! These are very beautiful and if I knew these papers existed sooner you could have saved me a fortune! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Great cards!! Love ALL of these saying stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards! Love that great background paper & the great sayings. I had been wondering how the K. Oliver papers looked & now think I may have to order a pack.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are all winners....love that background look!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL JOB JENNY, on ALL of your cards!! I LOVE the sentiments on ALL of your cards! QUITE NICE!!! You've done a FABULOUS JOB on featuring each one! AND the color burst PAPER is FABULOUS!!!! ;) I like that you didn't have to even get messy! LOL You've done a SUPER JOB for us!!! THANK YOU JENNY!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards certainly pack a punch! Your beautiful backgrounds showcase the black stamping and die-frames to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of your cards, but especially the last one. Your backgrounds are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome sentiments over those pretty backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These sentiments look wonderful against those beautiful backgrounds. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your cards! Like the way you had the frame offset on the last one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenny, what awesome cards!! Nice backgrounds! You are one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Three really cool cards! I love your watercolor backgrounds and designs! The first sentiment is my favorite. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic cards and love the faux watercolored backgrounds. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all three background stamps and how you created your cards with them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These cards are so great - I love the colorful backgrounds and having the sentiment as the focal!

    ReplyDelete
  27. STUNNING!!! Your cards are out of this world! Awesome new release :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! I love the sayings, but would not know how to use them, now I do. The cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful colors in your cards! Uplifting and cheerful too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty--I like how you framed the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, that Ken Oliver printed paper is gorgeous!! Great sentiment stamps, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your backgrounds are amazing! Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such beautiful cards and those stamps are great! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love these colorful CAS text based cards. The second card's sentiment just made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing background paper.....wow...! Love how you stamped the sentiments in black right over the pretty backgrounds and put a simple frame around them.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! Amazing backgrounds and gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  37. They may have been easy to make, but they really pop. All the sentiments are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete