Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sweet Strawberries with Yummy Layers!


The Impression Obsession Team and Perfect Paper Crafting have teamed up today to bring you some inspiring and crafty projects! Both companies have prizes up for the taking! How to win? It's as simple as leaving a little comment love for the bloggers. You know how it works! I'm doubled up today too, because I design for both groups... so you get a double from me today!

Get the hop started by visiting the main blog pages:

 I'm sharing a card today made with new Impression Obsession images and also Perfect Paper Crafting tools. This card features the new stamp set Farm Fresh and the Farm Fresh Dies. I colored up the berries and carton with Copics and then die cut them out.
Here are the Copic Markers:
Berries: R39, R37, R35, R32, YG01, G43, G46
Carton: E47, E44, E42

 You can see I've got lotsa layers going on.... always made simple by Perfect Layer Rulers. I primarily use the smaller size since I mainly do cards. I needed just a bit more stretch out of my square die cut above, so I used my Perfect Ruler to hold it exactly in place and sliced it perfectly clean.

 I love love the clean cut you get using a die versus fussy cutting! 

On the inside, I used up my scraps and matched the layers on the front of my card all the way through. The cute Thanks is also a new die from IO! Love the fun font. Finished card is 5 1/2" Square.

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh, love this card. Fantastic stamps. Would love those and might I say your cutting the panel to enlarge it is also genius!!! Great tips here! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! Great idea how you "stretched" one of your panels. My brain is never in gear like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love those awesome berries in the carton. Wonderful coloring and layers to create this pretty card! Awesome stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layers always look beautiful! I would love to try out these rulers! :) Love this fun strawberry stamp too, great job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I can almost taste the strawberries. I MUST get to one of your fabulous Copic classes so that I can "color" as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout. I like all the layers and the scallop frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, Jenny! I like your polka dot background, fabulous colour scheme, and those delicious strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely those strawberries look good enough to eat. Great card.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card. Everything ties together so beautifully. Love all those layers and your amazing coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW great card Love the layers

    ReplyDelete
  12. all I can say is beautiful!! the strawberries are timeless, and love how you've matted all the layers. !!! awesome :) :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it. The layout and colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete