Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Impression Obsession - Happy Hello

Happy Thursday and a Happy Hello! Impression Obsession's new challenge is an easy one,  Hello! Create a design using IO stamps or dies on your project, link up to play along. As always, an IO $25 gift certificate is up for grabs. New to our challenges? You can find all the guidelines here on the IO Blog.

Need a little something to get you started?
Check out how the IODT says, Hello!

I've had fun making some Color Burst backgrounds lately and decided to use one for the hello challenge today. My go to watercolor paper for cloudburst is Rangers. LOVE the vivid colors paired up with black... it's always gonna work! 

Here's the cute little Sunshine Die and Mini Clear Set that I used today.
SUNUSHINE DIE  #DIE373-E


MINI SUNSHINE STAMP SET #MC660 

RECTANGLE FRAME 6 in 1 DIE242-YY

Finished card is an A2.

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a "Cloudburst Background" technique. I did a Google search but didn't find anything there. Any chance you could share links to any information or tutorials??? Thanks in advance!!! (suzyquesq2 at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Forgot to say how much I love your card and the great background! I love to accent bright colors with black on my cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and simple, and simply lovely. Your background is fab!

    ReplyDelete