Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Impression Obsession: Birthday Cake!

Want a chance to win an Impression Obsession $25 gift certificate?
Join the Impression Obsession DT and play along in the Birthday Wishes challenge. New to our challenges...You can find all the guidelines on the IO Blog.

Need a little inspiration?
Check out the birthday wishes from the IODT!

 I used some cute little birthday cake paper and paired it up with some simple stamps on the front and inside from the clear set Happy Birthday 2U. This is a perfect little birthday got to stamp set!

 I popped up the circle and frame with foam tape to add a little dimension. The Cake word I colored with Copics B97 and B91, then I added a little shine with Glossy Accents.



This inside sentiment is also in the same great birthday set.... CL567 Happy Birthday 2U.
Finished card is an A2. 
Short and sweet today!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet a perfect Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun, sweet card, Jenny! I love that great quote and really like how you've used the twine to frame it: brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! very cute :)

    ReplyDelete