Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Graduation Shaker!

The Impression Obsession Team and Perfect Paper Crafting have teamed up today to bring you some inspiring and crafty projects! Both companies have prizes up for the taking! How to win? It's as simple as leaving a little comment love for the bloggers. You know how it works! I'm doubled up today too, because I design for both groups... so you get a double from me today!

Get the hop started by visiting the main blog pages:

 It has been a little while since I made a shaker card, so that's where I went today! This is a super easy card to recreate. Substitute the school colors and some black and white paper! No coloring, just some simple die cuts and added layering! The layers were created with Perfect Layer Rulers.... a favorite tool of mine! 

 I used some teensy small yellow seed beads inside my homemade shaker. The numbers are from an IO Number die set... the numbers clip apart, so you can mix and match to do a year or an age... anything! ACK, I just noticed I left off the dot on the i in Congratulations

Along all the edges on the banners and the Stitched Rectangle Frame, I added layers using the Perfect Layer Rulers. I mixed us the sizes, using 1/8" and 1/16" edges.

On the inside I added a stamped sentiment from the More Basic Greetings Stamp Set. The little mortarboard is also a die from IO, it comes in a set with a little diploma scroll too! Finished card is an A2.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers on this shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice to meet you via the blog hop and what a great card.. you are ahead of time ready for 2017 !! REally dont know where the time goes do you.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little tassel is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shakers are just awesome I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun graduation card! I think it is all the layers that really give it a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so super cool, love the micro beads and elegant gold and black details. Lovin this fab 2017 design! :D

    ReplyDelete