Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Serendipity Stamps- Challenge #53

Hello March and welcome to the new challenge at Serendipity Stamps! This month it's Circles and Dots. Would you like the chance to win a $20 gift certificate to shop at the Serendipity store? It's easy, just play in the challenge! You don't have to have a blog to play. To find out how and all the info you need...go here to the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog.

The guest designer for March is
Jinny Newlin at
Check out the DT circles and dots to inspire you!



ACK! I got my days totally mixed up this week and was behind a day with my posting for Serendipity! I grabbed this little bun bun to color up today! He's a sweet little image that colors up quick and cute! 

 I used BG10 in the background for a little shading. I coordinated my other Copic colors by matching them to the patterned paper I was using on my card.

 I used a fine line Glue applicator to apply a little bead of glue around the green frame and then lined the edges with some pink embroidery floss. The frame is raised up on foam tape, with the bunny recessed adding a little dimension.

On the inside I used Memento's Teal Zeal to stamp the sentiment. Finished card is an A2.

We have a blog up to look forward to!

  • Stamps by Serendipity: Bunny Artist #985F, Easter Greetings #1246E
  • Ink: Memento Teal Zeal, Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Echo Park 6x6 Easter, Green, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, Pink Floss  Bow Easy Tool, Perfect Layer RUlers, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Foam Tape, Basic Grey Button

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, that is a super cute card! I like how you framed the frame, with embroidery floss and incorporated the floss in the bow.

    ReplyDelete