Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Impression Obsession - Splash of Color!

Splashes of color is the theme at Impression Obsession.
Join the IO team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 IO gift certificate. Just use Impression Obsession stamps or dies, create and link up! By the way...have you seen what's NEW? Check it out HERE!
More info on how to play can be found on the IO Blog.

Splash away girls!

 I've been wanting to do something with these fun droplets. I kept thinking about using them with an absence of color.. but then with today's challenge I thought I'd color up a little rainbow. As always I struggle with leaving blank space. It's such a challenge not to fill it all up!

 I stamped the droplets in Memento Tuxedo Black. 
Above are the Copic Colors I used to color with today.

 I added Glossy Accents to the droplets to give them a little shine.

A few more little drops on the inside with the sentiment. Finished card is an A2.

8 comments:

  1. Jenny, so colorful and fun. The added touch of glossy accents...I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card! I love the simplicity and the rainbow bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! this is fabulous Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Love the use of glossy accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great! I, too, struggle with leaving white areas, but sometimes, I have found it can really set off the rest of the card, as it does on your brilliant masterpiece. Love it as it surely would bring a smile to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEFINITELY "Splashes of Color!" LOL VERY CREATIVE & FUN!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete