Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Impression Obsession - Easter is almost here!

The IO Challenge theme this week is Easter! 
Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the spring filled Easter inspired designs from the DT:

 I used the new Ornate Oval Frame today to frame a little scene form Authentique paper. There are three different cut pieces to this frame, but I assembled them all together. I die cut the frame three times... stacking all the layers up to make more of an element on the card.

 The rectangle Scalloped frame is from the Rectangle 6 in 1 Frame set. I popped up that layer with foam tape for extra dimension. All of the paper is from the Springtime Authentique Collection.

On the inside I added a layer using the All in One Rectangle Frame set... I use this stitched frame over and over! Can you wear out a die? This one might be endanger. I never even put it away! Finished card is an A2. 

9 comments:

  1. This is incredibly beautiful! I love how you layered the frame especially. This is perfectly vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the framed vintage image. A wonderful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet vintage scene showcased so nicely in the oval frames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH JENNY! You've created a VINTAGE EASTER CARD that is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mouth fell open when I saw it! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Jenny! love the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has such a great vintage vibe! Really pretty colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great vintage look you have achieved. The oval is awesome. And die cut words really look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dies are stunning! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete