How cute is this little bunny? The image is named Chick Magnet, from Whipper Snapper. I used my Perfect Layer Rulers to add a few layers to make a fun card for today's post. I used dies to create a shaped card base but still added lots of straight layers to the mix for a little aded interest.
After I finished assembling the card I added a few extra accents to dress it up...
Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.
Glossy Accents to the egg and noses to a little shine.
I used a finalize glue applicator to add a bead of glue and add the bakers twine.
I used MFT's Stitched Square Die to cut out my image. I airbrushed the sky background (masking the bunny) using a cloud die cut, moving it as I airbrushed to give me a puffy cloud background. You can see the Copics above that I used to color the bunny.
To create the layers with multiple papers... I glued the bunny to background papers as shown. Use a sharp craft knife to help cut through the multiple card stock layers.
I used the 1/2" mark on my Mini Perfect Layers to line up to the edge and cut my layer.
On the inside I added a little die cut sentiment. I used Bo Bunny's Double Dot paper to die cut it.
- Stamps: #MY962 Chick Magnet from Whippersnapper
- Dies: MFT Stitched Squares, Lifestyle Labels 8 Frames - for card base, Cheery Lynn Quilling Strips Dies, Elizabeth Crafts Cloud Die used as mask to airbrush Clouds, IO Easter Joy Die
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Bo Bunny Pink Double Dot, Blue, Pink, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Copics: R81, G24, G28, BG15, Y32, Y35, V20, W1, 0 Blender, YR02; Sky airbrushed with B91
- Other: Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, The Twinery Aqua Bakers Twine, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Perfect Cutting Mat, Wink of Stella, Perfect Layer Rulers