Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Serendipity Stamps: Challenge 52 - Anything Goes!


It's time again for a new monthly challenge at Serendipity Stamps.
We have changed things up a bit. On the first of each month we will start a new theme for the monthly challenge. At the half way point the DT will be showing more samples as well as celebrating with a monthly blog hop!
This gives a second chance to win a $20 SS gift certificate!!

Join in and play along, it's easy!
Design with the monthly theme of Anything Goes using Serendipity stamps or dies and link up...you don't have to have a blog to play!
New to our challenges? You can find all the details here on the SSCB.

Want to go shopping?
The Tandem Bicycle is 50% Off for the month of February.
 If you are local in Georgia, you can also find this at Impressive Ideas also on sale for 50%off for this month.


The Serendipity guest designer for the month of February is the fabulous, 
Darnell Knauss from djkardkreations! Click over for a visit!

Here's links to regular Serendipity Stamps Crew:

Thanks for visiting and see you Feburary 17th 
for our Blog Hop and Anything Goes Challenge Part 2!

This beautiful floral paper inspired a wedding theme for today's card. I used the Congratulations Die as my focal point. I die cut it using heavyweight ivory paper, three times, glueing them all together in a stack to create a little chipboard like element.  

 I used a portion of the Floral Frame Die to add a little border in ivory under the bow. This ribbon is fluffy and luscious... perfect for a wedding card! When I add bows on to paper, I always use Ultimate Glue to adhere them. 

On the inside I added my left over floral paper along the edge. I also matted the liner in green using my Perfect Layer Rulers, adding a 1/16" edge. I love this sentiment on a wedding card! Finished card is an A2. 

5 comments:

  1. Like the Tandem stamp but if I understand correctly it is only 50% off at the store and not 50% off online. Is that correct? I do not live in GA but have a friend lives near the store.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card Jenny! The ribbon reminds me of vellum - so soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that big fancy "congratulations" too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful Jenny! Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That organza bow is perfect! Beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete