Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Impression Obsession - Happy Birthday to you!

The IO Challenge theme this week is Birthdays! 
Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the Birthday inspired designs from the DT:

 I played with with Dina's beautiful Cosmos Flowers today. Pulling some Copics I rarely use.... good to break out of your favorites every once in a while! I did some simple masking to overlap the flower images. 

 Here are the Copics I used to color today. I left the green out... I added some YG67 to the stems. But it was the last color add and didn't make the picture!

 I used the Diamond Maze Cover-a-Card background to create my own pattern paper, simply stamping it in black. after assembling the card I dabbed some Crackle Accents over the flowers, just using my finger applying a super thin coat. It is just starting to dry and crack in the photo.

On the inside I added the brush words greetings from the Everyday Words Clear Set. This set has a little of everything in it, I think it will stay on the desk for a little bit as my go to inside words!


2 comments: