Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Impression Obsession: Forever Friends Challenge

The theme this week is Friends Forever! 
Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the Friends Forever inspired designs from the DT:

I really was in the mood to color! So I pulled out the new Vintage Honeycomb Background once again. Every time I see this I think of Sandy's Hex Chart for Copics. I gave the background a little rainbow makeover and added a little die cut. After all the coloring I couldn't cover it up! 

AND then.... after I colored in the little hexes I thought it would be fun to make them all glossy! About halfway through I was rethinking that idea! LOL... but kept going. It is vibrant and very shiny in person!

Copics used: 
R46, R43, YR18, YR09, YR04, Y35, Y11, G43, G46, B41, B45, B26, BV17, BV11, V09, V06

The die cut heart is popped up for a little added dimension.

A little inside stamping from the set "Count the Ways" for that forever friend!


8 comments:

  1. Wow! It required a lot of time, but the result is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! The shine on the hexagons is well worth the time!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design, wonderful colours and clever inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I'm sure it took quite a bit of time and patience :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I understand completely. I tried the same type of thing & came to the same conclusion! The next card only had a few shiny spots. :)
    This is a most beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very creative. Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO COOL, AND I LOVE the SHINE!!! I also LOVE the INSIDE SENTIMENT!!!! ;) ALWAYS looking for those sentiments that fit the situation, whatever it is!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly gorgeous!! Betcha almost used the whole bottle. lol! Love the inside sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete