Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Serendipity Stamps January 2016 Blog Hop!

BIRTHDAY - STRIPES - BLOG HOP


Welcome to Serendipity Stamps Blog Hop...our first hop for the new year!
Before we get started with all the hop info, remember we still have the monthly challenge going on. You still have plenty of time to get your entry in. The theme for the January challenge is Stripes. Thats it... just use some kind of stripes on your project and Serendipity Products! All the details for this can be found on the SSCB

Are you hopping with us? We are showing the latest products along with a few favorites! Leave comments as you go because one lucky winner will be chosen at random from the blogs to receive a $20 gift certificate from Serendipity Stamps.
Leave comments through January 24th. Mary will announce a winner on Monday January 25th

Here's the Blog Roll for today:

Mary's Blog...(start here)


 I used the NEW Balloon Die and pieced together some floating balloons. I separated the balloons from the strings and used silicone to pop up the balloon. I added a little black wash tape border along the edge of the floral frame. The frame is popped up with foam and the white panel with the balloons is inset lower. All of the patterned paper is from Penny Black's Painted Blooms 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment, The Trick, is one that could work for a woman or man, just change your pattern paper to a more masculine design. The card is pretty CAS but the added dimension with the frame gives it a little extra pop! Finished card is an A2. 


Thanks for hopping along with us today! 

34 comments:

  1. A very pretty card!
    Love the colors you have used for the background, and the sentiment is so true :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty patterned balloons and fun sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Jenny! I'm in charge of sending Birthday cards to our church's college kids - I'm going to get so many wonderful ideas from today's hop! This one is perfect with the balloons that can make it feminine or masculine and that verse that applies perfectly to those 20 somethings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I forgot to mention that I see you snuck in some stripes! (The Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog this month!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make a lot of birthday cards, so I'm always looking for new ideas. Great idea, great prints, and great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these fun balloons! Very pretty and cheerful card!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny I love your CAS balloon card with gingham! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful birthday card. Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the background! I just became a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this card. The colors, the design. Very clean and simple! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty card, great design! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute with the popped up balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your trio of balloons are incredibly sweet, especially nestled inside that wonderfully pretty floral frame! As for the sentiment: so true! So glad I stopped for a visit; your card has lifted my spirits!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic birthday card! I love the patterned balloons! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the choice of papers for the balloons. VERY cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these gingham balloons and the sentiment works really well. A simple and elegant card. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this stamp. Definitely on my wish list. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this stamp! Definitely on my wish list. This is a beautiful card Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the color combination! Wish I knew the trick to not growing old. Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that stamp. Your patterned balloons are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun card and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful card! Perfect that it can work for a man or a woman! Love the patterned balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous card! Using one of the die cut balloons on the inside made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Interesting how you framed this card and used the washi tape, Jenny...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So fun, love
    those cute
    balloons!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet sentiment on your terrifically matted card! Love those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Always love your cards Jenny!! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete