Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Impression Obsession: Flower Power

The theme this week is FLOWER POWER! 
Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the floral inspired designs from the DT:

 The new LUCKY Clear Set has been on the desk for a few days begging for some ink.  So I gathered up some little flowers to comply with our theme and started playing with paper. I'll confess... all my flowers are pre-made! I need some flower making lessons from Kittie! 
Check out the new LUCKY set... I was in need of a great St. Pats set and here it is!

After stamping the sentiment, I airbrushed just a bit using Copic YG63.

 On the inside, I used the same papers and continued the distressing on the edges. I used a Charcoal Chalk Cats Eye to darken the edges.

I added a little butterfly to embellish, cutting it twice so that the wings have layers. The frame layers are popped up with foam tape for a little added dimension. Finished card is an A2.




9 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!! I LOOOVE the designer paper you've used with this Jenny! IT'S PERFECT! Your flowers look fine! (I won't tell!);) And the All-In-One-Frames are PERFECT & BEAUTIFUL with what you've done!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the flowers combined with the shamrocks! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for sharing. really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card, perfect sentiment an that lovely paper, and layout are perfect too. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and colors are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those St Pat's day sayings, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find St. Pat's Day cards a real challenge. The colors sometimes seem garish. Mixing a pastel green with the lavender certainly solves that problem. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your card! And the paper is just perfect... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete