Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #50 - Tags Part 2!


Welcome to the December Challenge at Serendipity.
For the whole month of December, Serendipity's Challenge is Tags! Play along by making any kind of tag using Serendipity dies or stamps. Link up and you are entered to win a $20 Serendipity gift certificate.
You can find all the details on the SSCB.

Our special guest designer for December is Susan Wuthrich.
You are in for a treat! Check out her blog here: bluefogstudio.blogspot.ca


The usual crew....


Our Tag It Challenge continues sharing a little inspiration for those of you making some last minute tags for your Christmas packages. Today I used the Bandana Die to make my base, using a square to cover up most of the die cut so just the little lacy edges peek out. I used Copics to color up the Holly image to decorate the tag front. I added a little Glossy Accents to the berries to give it a little shine.



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag,Jenny! This holly stamp was the one I used for half of my Christmas cards,love it! Merry Christmas and I hope the shop was as busy as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely tag, Jenny! Love the border & perfect Christmas colors. Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, Jenny, and I just love this image and how you've framed it with the red! I love the die and how you've made it into a tag! So clever! Hugs and sending you wishing for a joyous and blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete