Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #50 - Tag you're it!


Welcome to the December Challenge at Serendipity.
For the whole month of December, Serendipity's Challenge is Tags! Play along by making any kind of tag using Serendipity dies or stamps. Link up and you are entered to win a $20 Serendipity gift certificate.
You can find all the details on the SSCB.

Our special guest designer for December is Susan Wuthrich.
You are in for a treat! Check out her blog here: bluefogstudio.blogspot.ca


The usual crew....

Tis the season to make some tags! I've got three fun tags for you today! All tags shapes are dies from Pretty Pink Posh and then decorated with Serendipity Dies.
 I die cut the Angel three times and glued them together for a heavier look. The Tag is Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Banner Duo. Love the stitched edging around the edges! I added a few glittery enamel embellishments to add a little sparkle.

Yes... Valentine's Day will soon be here! For this tag I used the Serendipity Mini Scroll Heart and Pretty Pink Posh's Sitched Duo One Die Set. On the diagonal I inlaid the Twine and Bows die, using the little bow in the set at the top of the tag.

I used the Joy Die and paired it up with the Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Banner Duo. I used a fine line glue applicator to run a small bead of glue around the edge and added a bit of twine. 

3 comments:

  1. All three are beautiful but that first one with the plaid and angel ..... Love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of your tags! The Valentine one is so lovely and delicate, I love the angel die and I can't wait to get mine in the mail! Love the shapes of your tags and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete