Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Impression Obsession: Let it Snow!

Let it Snow!
 that's this week's challenge from Impression Obsession. Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the winter inspiration the DT has for you today:

It's rainy and certainly not snowing here in Atlanta... We've had crazy weather this week and it's been in the mid seventies this week. Hopefully we won't have to pay for this nice weather later with the wintery stuff! I much prefer my snow to stay on cards! I used one of my fave Snowflake dies from IO for my card today. I'm still trying to embrace white space and a simpler CAS Style... some days I like more than other days.

 I used Gold Mirri Cardstock for some of my die cut layers, which is brilliant and shiny in person. I die cut the snowflake in white and gold and pieced it back together on my card. front. This is a super delicate die cut, so it does take a little patience to put the pieces together with out mangling them. I also made sure to use heavier card stock so that the pieces would have a little bit of extra strength. The result is lovely though and I added some extra shine with some Swarovski Crystals

On the inside I continued with the gold... adding the Happy Holidays Die and some Small Snowflakes. Finished card is an A2. 


10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! CAS, yes, but also sparkly. The gold & white are so beautiful together and show class & elegance. .��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunning card Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, even the inside is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful gold, snow that big is sure going to be deep in beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the gold paper and the designs that you chose are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!
    Clean and elegant design, and the snowflake die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design, the prettiness snowflake I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete