Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I"ve got your back...


How cute are these little stick figures? Everyone needs a little help from their friends now and then and this sweet little image is a perfect reminder! These images are in one of the newest sets from Impression Obsession called My Friend. I stamped it simply in black ink and added a little yellow Copic airbrushing. 

While the image simple and sweet... the layers add up on this card! I think I counted NINE... but it was quick work to add the layers using Perfect Layer Rulers! In between some of the layers, I added a little foam tape for dimension. I used some wrapped jute string and little sequins to embellish.

I use the Perfect Mat when I add the paper strips on the inside panel... it helps me line it up nice and  straight. I have a terrible habit of working "uphill" if I don't use a grid mat! Finished card is 4 3/4" square.


4 comments:

  1. Love it! Tim has a t-shirt with those stick figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I love this! So funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Will have to make one for my chiropractor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You added many layers but the card looks great. You really showcased the stamp well.

    ReplyDelete