Our favorite design will receive our winner blog badge and one random winner of this challenge will receive a $20 discount off their next order from Serendipity Stamps.You have until midnight US Eastern Standard Time on October 5 to link your project. The winner and our next challenge will be posted on October 7.
Check out the latest specials going on at Serendipity!
- Want to go shopping? The 50% off Stamp of the month for September is the Japanese Maple (shown above).
- There's some Bo Bunny Pattern Paper in the store that's been marked down,
- The VERY popular Hot Air Balloon Die is Back in Stock!
I took a peek and the DT is definitely ready for fall... some great inspiration with the new fall images!
Diane Jaquay - Special September Guest!
We are just starting to see the first hint of fall coming here in Atlanta! I think it's by far my most favorite season... crisp cool weather and beautiful colors of the changing leaves! I used the whimsical little leaves from the new Fall Pops stamp set.
I used a combination of Copics... putting spots of color down and then using the yellows to smooth and blend the colors together. I used Spellbinder's Grand Circles to cut out the circle panel. I traced a black line along the inside of the die prior to taking the paper out of the die.
I used some of the Copics to just scribble a quick blend on to white paper and then die cut the new Autumn Die. You can see my blending is not smooth on the paper at all. When you cut it out... you "see" the die cut rather than the small color transition lines. Try it!
I added a banner for my word die. I gently curved the banner and then used paper silicone to pop it up to hod the curve of the banner. Can't resist the adding of a little loopy bow! Just can't!
I added the new Take Time sentiment on the inside.
- Serendipity Stamps: #1372QCL Fall Pops Set, Autumn Word Die #065DD, #1371E Take Time to Watch
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Verafine Oynx Black
- Paper: Orange Leaves Pattern Paper, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Kraft, Maroon
- Other: Spellbinder's Grand Circles and Grand Scalloped CIrcles, Spellbinders Large Circles, Paper Silicone, Copics, Just String, Misc. Button, Perfect Layer Rulers