Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #47 - Part 2

SSCB#47 -  Backgrounds!  For this month's challenge we're asking you to put away the patterned paper and create your own background.  There are so many popular techniques - watercolor, multiple stamped images, distress - the choice is yours - any theme - any occasion - just make sure you include at least one Serendipity Stamps image on your design!!

Our favorite design will receive our winner blog badge and one random winner of this challenge will receive a $20 discount off their next order from Serendipity Stamps.You have until midnight US Eastern Standard Time on October 5 to link your project. The winner and our next challenge will be posted on October 7, 2015. 

The stamp of the month shown below is 50% OFF.

Check out the background techniques the DT used this week:
Diane Jaquay - Special September Guest!


I'm still catching up from being out of town so it's sweet and simple with my Hello card this week. I can't seem to put this kraft ink away. I just love the exact match to kraft paper. I used making tape to cover up and continue stamping the postcard image to fill in the entire background. 

I cut the Hello die four times and glued them in a stack. It looks like a little piece of wood or chipboard.

On the inside I added the Little Note sentiment. I sponged the edges of everything with the same kraft ink I stamped with. Finished card is an A2.

3 comments:

  1. I love the background you created with the postcard stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how soft and subtle this is Jenny. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete