Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Impression Obsession - Feathered Friends

Feathered Friends... that's this week's challenge from Impression Obsession. Flamingos, birds, owls, swans... dies or stamps, just feature something that has a feather! Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, create and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the cards featuring feathered friends the DT has for you today:


I grabbed this little Halloween Owl for today's challenge... I saw those eyes and thought of the eyeball paper I had in my stash. I used decorative circle frames from the Circle- All in One Frame Set.

 Here are the Copics I used to color the image. I used BG53 to airbrush while the image was still in the die. A fine tip black pen added the little pen stitches in, using the inside of the die as a guide.

 I added the Eat, Drink, be Scary sentiment on the inside and used up my leftover papers to decorate the inside. All of my skinny layers are done with my Perfect Layer Rulers.

I added foam tape behind some of the elements to add a little dimension. Finished card is an A2.


4 comments: