Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ghost Hill!

I love the curves and loads of layers going on here....and of course the little ghosty is frighteningly cute!  For the curved pieces, I used the Hill Layer Dies. Lots of foam tape and stacking up multiple die cuts give this card a lot of dimension.

Look at those skinny mini layers... I used the 1/16" edge of my Perfect Layer Rulers to add the mats. Those tiny extra layers add so much extra pop to your card. I added the little jute string along the curves by applying a small line of glue with a fineline applicator and just laying the string down. It seems tedious but it is pretty easy! I also aded some Stitched Rectangle Dies in to the mix... love the little stitch details.

Little tip: Cut your die cuts multiple times and glue them in a stack to get a more substantial looking element on your card. The trick or treat die and the ghosty are three layers glued together. Three ghosts with green behind them for his eyes.... looks so much better with a little dimension. Layers of your borders, layers of your die cuts... MORE is always better!

I added layers on the inside too... always use up your scraps and make the inside as finished as the front! The kitty is from the new Boo Die Set from Impression Obsession... love any kitty die!  I added another of the cut hill borders along the bottom and included the Haunting Night sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment