Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #46 - Anything Goes!


Welcome to ANYTHING GOES! Any theme, any color, any Serendipity image or die!
Play along for a chance to win a $20 Gift certificate to the Serendipity Store
New to our challenges? You can find all the details on the SSCB.

August brings a new challenge and a new stamp on SALE...all month!
It's time for enjoying the last of the summer crops. Here's a fun Veggie Basket to ink up. Check out an older post with a card I made using these fun to color veggies HERE.

It's on SALE and it's 50% OFF for the month of August
The smaller Veggie Basket is in the $1 Cling Sale!


With anything goes...let's see what surprises the DT girls have today! 
I took a peek and the new BIRD DIE is certainly a favorite today... some WOW inspiration!

 I was doing a little blog hopping today and kept seeing holiday cards.... so it got me in the mood! I think this dove is beautiful image for holiday cards. 

 I added some quick color with a few Copics. I always choose my papers before I start coloring, that way I can match up the marker colors with the colors in the paper. The W's are in the background to help make the white on the dove stand out, but don't show up well in the pic. On the bird the only Copics I used were YG91 and YR30.

 I used the negative pieces from the Leaf Scroll die to embellish in the corner of the card.


I added the Peace die cut on the inside. Finished card is an A2.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jen! Love the way you used the leaf die, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, the work in this is exquisite! I love your clever layering, and the way you decorated the inside of the card also. Wow. Need to add that scroll die to my Wishlist...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen! The dove is coloured so beautifully and I love how you used the negative elements of the scroll die to embellish!
    Hugs, Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jenny, your coloring and layers are perfection! Wonderful use of the scroll leaf die

    ReplyDelete
  5. A magnificent creation. I love how the dove pops out at you. beautifully colored an accented. This is a super image and well done. ....have a good day...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jenny! So smart to use the negative pieces from the oak leave - I need to remember that. Your card is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, gorgeous card...so well done. Love how you cut out around the bird...amazing!!

    ReplyDelete