Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Impression Obsession - Say it BIG!

Say it BIG... that's this week's challenge from Impression Obsession. Join the IO Team and play along in our challenge for a chance to win a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate. Just use IO stamps or dies, a big sentiment on your card and link up! You don't have to have a blog to play! 
For more challenge info you can go here to the IO Blog.

Check out the BIG messages the DT has for you today:

 I used the long thanks sentiment from the Clear Thank You set. Love the swirly script on this! I always struggle with non-Copic cards and CAS in general but I liked how this turned out. While I like the wooden look, it could be changed up to any other color along with black and white.
To create the woodgrain, I used the wood image from the Grunge Border Clear set. I stamped the wood image in Kraft ink, then sponged on more of the Kraft ink on top of the image to give it a filled in wood look. I added a few black strips to break it up a bit.

I added another sentiment on the inside from the Thanks Sentiment set. Finished card is an A2.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after
    looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

    Also visit my website - lasertest

    ReplyDelete