Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Impression Obsession - Christmas in July

 The Impression Obsession Challenge starts today and the challenge theme is Christmas in July! Create something using IO Stamps and Dies to play along and win a gift certificate. Check out the details on the IO Blog.

See the designs the DT came up with today!
Jenny Gropp - You are here!

 Isn't this snowman darling? We were allowed to sneak a little peek at something new and I thought I'd share this fun little guy! It's not on the website yet... but it will be soon... #D19004 Chin Up Snowman. I framed the snowman with the new All in One Oval Frame.
I used the bottom stamp in the clear set Merry On to create the background paper, stamping in Versafine Crimson Red on Kraft paper.

 I used Copics to color the snowman and added a little Viva Holographic Glitter for sparkle. The small snowflake dies are perfect additional for a little extra embellishments. The snowman shimmers with a little Clear Wink of Stella as well.

On the inside I added the greeting portion from the Merry Tree Die and a little postmark stamp. Finished card is an A2.

5 comments:

  1. smiling snowman, waiting for you to celebrate winter. cute,cute,cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I guess it is not too early to think about Christmas cards. Great design...love the background paper you made. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background and darling snowman image (and I am not usually a snowman fan)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love. The card and image... Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you give technique tips AND great ideas for INSIDE handmade cards. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete