Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Serendipity Stamps - Challenge #44

It's time for the second half of June's challenge from Serendipity Stamps. This month it's all about the guys and the extra challenge is to add a little texture to your card. Check out the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog to find all the deets on how to play along with the Design Team and win a gift certificate for a little summer shopping!

Be sure and stop by to see Tracey McNeely - she's our guest designer for this month and has some great inspiration to share with her signature clean and simple style!

Check out the guy cards for today...

 It's hot in Atlanta and with the summer heat, cooking outside and hanging out on the screen porch is a weekly event at my house. This great grill stamp is even on special right now for the month of June at 50% off. Perfect for a Dad's day card, summer invite or thank you card for dinner! A I added a little texture with a brick embossing folder.

 Here are the Copics I used to color up the image. I always do my backgrounds before I start to color the actual image.


I cut a blackball frame and popped it up, adding the Relax Die cut in the corner. Finished card is and A2.
  • Stamps and Dies by Serendipity Stamps: Grill Stamp #1266G, Relax Die #056DD
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Wild Berry Dot by Bo Bunny, Aqua by My Mind's Eye, Black, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Other: Tim Holtz Brick Embossing Folder, White Twine, Bow Easy Tool, 1/16" Black Rainbow Tape, Perfect layer Rulers, Copic Markers, Foam Tape, Spellbinder's Oval Dies

5 comments:

  1. MMmmmm! I can just smell those burgers! Love how you colored in the grass and the dirt, like that chair has spent a lot of time holder the griller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. You did a great job of coloring and your design is so nice. Perfect card for Dad! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Great for Father's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the boys hanging out!! Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Jenny! If it wasn't so hot out, I'd want to be out there grilling. Or at least watching hubs do it, lol.

    ReplyDelete