Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Impression Obsession - It's a Party!

The Impression Obsession Challenge starts today and the challenge is PARTY! Create something with a party theme using IO Stamps and Dies to play along and win a gift certificate. Check out the details on the IO Blog.

See the summery designs the DT came up with today!
Jenny Gropp - You are here!

Along with our party theme today we are all showing off some of the latest dies that IO released. I thought I would make a graduation invite and use some of the great new school dies that are available. I stamped the Let's Party sentiment along the bottom and added the fun jumping grad die cut. The new number die set is great to add the year or an age to a card.

To create the pocket card, I cut the red paper to 4.5" x 12". To create the fold is simple... just score at 5" and then again at 10" to make the folded card and inside pocket. Secure the sides of the pocket with a little double sided tape on the edge. I added the little scallop edge from the Border Duo Set 2 along the border on the pocket. Finished folded card measures 4.5" x 5".

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful graduation card. I love your color combo, it rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party time in action. a cute card, and the image can be used with any school colors. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST looking at the IO store a bit ago & saw this image & pointed it out to my husband! THIS SAYS, "PARTY!!!" LOL TOO FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy grad card! I love the look of this professional looking card...great for the college or high school graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWSOME grad card!
    I love how you offset the grad in white!!!!
    Gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete