Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Impression Obsession - Summer Days!

The Impression Obsession Challenge starts today and the challenge is Summer Days! Create something with a summer theme using IO Stamps and Dies to play along and win a gift certificate. Check out the details on the IO Blog.

See the summery designs the DT came up with today!
Jenny Gropp - You are here!

Summer in Georgia means some hot sunshine! I inked up this Happy Sunshine and the matching background, Picnic Plaid

 I stamped the sun twice and cut up the second in pieces to pop up. The sentiment is perfect for an anytime hello card. A few layers, embossing folder and some foam tape add dimension to the card front. I added the square shaker frame so that the edges stuck out beyond my skinny card. Makes it a little more interesting when the lines are not all straight.

On the inside, I stamped the sunshine again and added a Hello die cut. Finished card is 3 1/2" x 5 1/2".

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful Happy Sunshine. Georgia is like Texas when summer comes. hot, hot, hot. Love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. The yellow and white is so fresh and summery. Great design and great job!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card just POPS with fun. That flower is fabulous and love the new use for the frame. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this. Cool (or should I say Hot) Color Combination. :)

    ReplyDelete