Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Impression Obsession - Going to the Beach!!!

The Impression Obsession Challenge starts today and the challenge is Goin' to the Beach! Create something with a beach theme using IO Stamps and Dies to play along and win a gift certificate. Check out the details on the IO Blog.

See the summery designs the DT came up with today!
Jenny Gropp - You are here!

 It's starting to feel like summer here in Atlanta... heading to the beach sounds really nice! I thought I'd build a little sand castle for today's challenge. We've got new products to share too and I used one of the new clear stamp sets, Sailing into the Sunset, on my card today. This is a great set for some summer cards or accents on those beach scrapbook pages. 


 IO just introduced some great new dies, which you can see here, several of them are All in One Layering Frame Die sets. I used the new All-in-One Squares Set which has great little stitched edges. I cut the little sandcastle multiple times, just building it out to the right size for my frame.



 I stamped the border from the Sailing into the Sunset Clear Set in Memento's Team Zeal. I added a little Copic E43 around the border of the word frames. I used a Cat's Eye Chestnut Roan inked to scruff up the edges. Finished card is 5" Square.


7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic use of all these fun products! Great colors and that castle is the cutest! Fantastic card Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subscriber, but I seldom comment, sorry for that; today I am moved, so you know it's huge -- LOL!! I LOVE the sand castle and this little set of perfect stamps -- every single one in the set! Your card is just perfect! I love it! I'm taking off for a weekend by the lake, not quite the sea, but a bit of peace. I've been vacillating leaving due to several friends having family issues for which I could stay and be support, but they've encourage me to go. I'll probably purchase the stamps and the sand castle die and check out everyone else's version of the sea thanks to your wonderful inspiration today. I always love your work and you deserve better from me as a subscriber, I'll try to comment more! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work! XOXO, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun beach card Jenny! Gorgeous inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with sand castle, makes us want summer vacation to begin. Just love you background and the new all in one die is perfect. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card. I especially like the color scheme, and also the way you finished the interior. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete