Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Impression Obsession -For the Grad!

It's an Impression Obsession Thursday! Our theme for this week's challenge is to make something that would work for Graduation or School Spirit! Join us and surprise someone with a card in the mailbox! Play along with us for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate! Find all the details on how to enter your card on the Impression Obsession Blog

See what inspired creations the team inked up this week:
Jenny Gropp - You are here!

I've been hooked on these Zenspirations images lately.  I inked up this Never Never image for a grad card. Simple coloring that you could customize to match the school colors. I cut the image down quite a bit so I could nest it in to the frames from the 6 in 1 Rectangle Frame Die.

On the inside I added a little extra something to hold a gift card. I used the Gift Card Insert 2 Die to create the little half circle insert flaps. I framed it with one of the nesting pieces from the 6 in 1 Rectangle Frame Set. I also added the word enjoy, by snipping just the word from the Circle Greeting Cutout Set. Along the bottom of the liner, I used a favorite die, one of the sentiments from the Bottom Greeter Edgers Set.

Multiple layers are popped up and some are recessed, mixing and matching the frames form the 6 in 1 Rectangle Die Set. I added a little Copic coloring using R29. Over the red areas that were colored, I added a little shimmer with a Wink of Stella Clear pen and topped it with a clear glaze. On the boldest "never" in the sentiment I used a Black Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card - wonderfully designed. Love the little money/card insert too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a clever design with gift card. Love the who concept. and the sentiment is perfect with the design an colors. well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I love your card and this line of stamps!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I followed a Pinterest link to your blog - you had colored an amazing American flag and I wanted to see how you achieved the shading - and I have spent about 20 min. just looking around your blog! I love your coloring and your card making style! I am now following your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete