Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Carrots!

 I think the center word dies that MFT has been coming out with are really neat. They are different and make a really striking card! I paired this Happy Die up with some Easter accessories for a fun holiday card.

 This fun carrot image is from Impression Obsession. Perfect to pair up with some cute little carrot paper! I stamped it on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White paper and fussy cut it out after coloring.

 I added the darling Hippity Hoppity sentiment on the inside.

I die cut the Easter word three times and glued them together to make a little chipboard like element. I used a clear Wink of Stella Pen to add a little glitz to the Happy and Easter words.

11 comments:

  1. This is so cool. Love the Happy die and the Easter one too. What an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I like that Happy die. Makes for such an interesting card. Nice job...great design. TfS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card!! Very creative! I must duplicate!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I love all of your work! Joleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is delightful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very attractive! Great way to hop into Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this card! The design and coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a bit of this post when I came to see your Serendipity Stamps cards... had to take a look! I love your carrot! What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like my wish list got longer, with your beautiful Happy die. I just love your Easter card, and that die and that fuzzy cut carrot.
    thanks for inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. The Easter card is absolutely adorable. Great job

    ReplyDelete