Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Serendipity Stamps - March Blog Hop!

Serendipity Stamps! NEW Stamps! New Dies! 
Welcome to the March blog Hop for Serendipity Stamps! Leave comments for the designers as you hop around checking out the creativity! Gift Certificate awarded to random comments on Mary's Blog on Monday, March 16th. All of the NEW items are in the Serendipity Shop or at Impressive Ideas (for the Georgia folks!).

If you are following the hop order you should have arrived from Jeanne's Blog and you will continue on to Julie's Blog!

Here's the full hop list! Have FUN!  

Loved this HAPPY little stamp! This fun sentiment can be the focus or could go on the inside just as easily! I added some quick Copic coloring to the letters to coordinate with the colors in the floral paper.

 I added a few little enamel embellishments in the flowers along with a loopy little string bow. Foam tape between the layers adds dimension.

The finished card is an A2 and opens tent style. I added the gorgeous Daisy Border Die on the inside.

  • Stamps by Serendipity: Daisy Border Die, You Make me Happy
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Natural White, Black, Patterned Paper by Echo Park
  • Other: Copics, Foam Tape, Jute String by May Arts, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles, Perfect Layer Rulers, Enamel Embellishments

32 comments:

  1. This card made ME happy! Love your color choices and the little details that add so much to the happy feeling of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your card is Gorgeous....WOW girl you really did an outstanding super creative job....and Oh you definitely made me happy by seeing your card.....made my day so glad that I came by.....your card is definitely going to make someone's day every so special. Love the inside of your card too....you really are a very talented gal who creates with passion. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card makes me happy! Come on, spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I wish I could get my bows to look like your "loopy little string bow"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute & colorful, Jenny! Love the little enamel dots & string bow. Your insides always look as good as the outsides!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! It really is a "happy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sentiment with your background paper. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and cheery, so spring, so beautiful love it. thanks for showing us the inside as well. need that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card has a "70's" feel to me! Having lived it, thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful way to welcome spring! Love the new stamp sets! So ... unique and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just so sweet. Love that sentiment, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your paper and how you colored the sentiment. Thanks for the great idea on how to finish the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the pretty details in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I am ready for spring..... Gorgeous paper and wonderfully showcases this sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your "Make Me Happy" card would make anybody happy, Jenny! Nice extra touch on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card makes me happy! Wonderful bright bold color, but I love how you carried through on the stamnped sentiment too! Just a sunshiney day here Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card. It really expresses a happy feeling to me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your spring card does make me HAPPY! The die cut border inside completes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cheery with this paper. I like the border inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I "always| love your cards, Jenny. This one is so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luv your card designs and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very springy card, I love it. Hopefully, it will bring the weather with it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A bright, cheerful card. Love the embellishments on the inside of the card. That's a place I seldom think to do anything.
    thanks for sharing a great card

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that you make me happy stamp. Gorgeous card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card Jenny papers are so cheerful and I love that sentiment stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is gorgeous and I LOVE the patterned paper you used for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card - the inside looks gorgeous too! It took me a while to leave my comment because I was mesmerized by your slide show at the top of your blog - your cards are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete