Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sweet Cherub

Getting a few last minute cards done for Valentine's Day. I had to use this darling Cupid Die from Impression Obsession. A few dies, paired up with my Mini Perfect Layer Rulers certainly makes a quick and finished looking card!

 I cut the cupid and the frame, three times each. I glued them together, stacking one on top of the next, creating a raised element that feels like chip board. You can see the small mats I added to the white panel. I used my Mini Perfect Layers to add two 1/16" layers. I always use my grid mat to make sure I am lining everything up on my card nice and straight.

 Layers on the inside too! I added another NEW Impression Obsession Die "Love" and used "you" from the Greeting Die Set.

The finished card opens tent style and is an A2. I added a little sparkly glitter to the embellish the hearts and match up with the sparkly bow.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jenny. Great balance and color. Love finished interiors. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this is a show stopper Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete