Getting a few last minute cards done for Valentine's Day. I had to use this darling Cupid Die from Impression Obsession. A few dies, paired up with my Mini Perfect Layer Rulers certainly makes a quick and finished looking card!
I cut the cupid and the frame, three times each. I glued them together, stacking one on top of the next, creating a raised element that feels like chip board. You can see the small mats I added to the white panel. I used my Mini Perfect Layers to add two 1/16" layers. I always use my grid mat to make sure I am lining everything up on my card nice and straight.
Layers on the inside too! I added another NEW Impression Obsession Die "Love" and used "you" from the Greeting Die Set.
The finished card opens tent style and is an A2. I added a little sparkly glitter to the embellish the hearts and match up with the sparkly bow.
- Stamps by Impression Obsession: Heart Beats Clear Set #CL562
- Dies by Impression Obsession: Love #DIE271-D, Cupid with Hearts #DIE254-D, Ornate Rectangle Frame #DIE274-YY, Greeting Die Set #DIE174-W
- Paper: Bazzill Heavyweight Red and Grey, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, DP from Echo Park's Head Over Heels 6x6 Pads
- Perfect Paper Crafting Tools: Mini Perfect Layer Rulers, Perfect Cutting Mat
- Other: Bow Easy Tool, Holographic Glitter Pen, Versafine Black Onyx Ink, Spellbinder's Rectangle Dies, Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder, Iridescent String by May Arts, Cheery Lynn Quilling Die