Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Silent Night

Perfect Paper Crafting is extending November's sale thru the end of the year! With every purchase over $20 you will receive a Perfect Cutting Mat! And to make it even sweeter you can use the code "Jgropp" when you check out for an additional 10% off your entire purchase! Perfect gift giving for a crafty friend!

 Simple stamping turns into so much more when you add layers! 
I stamped this beautiful image and masked the bottom snow area, using Eclipse Tape. I cut the image out with a Spellbinder's rectangle and airbrushed using Copic BG75. While my image was still in the die I added a little piercing by hand along the airbrushed portion of the rectangle. I used my Perfect Layer Rulers to frame my image multiple times. 

 I wanted to add some falling snow back in to the scene after airbrushing. I used a very small ball stylus and dipped it in Copic Opaque White to create some falling snow. 

Layers again on the inside! The Silent Night sentiment and All is Calm sentiment, I thought went perfectly with this image. The finished card is an A2. 


4 comments:

  1. That card is breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your secret of the added snow and inspiring me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is breathtakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing your secret of the added snow and inspiring me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can feel the calmness in the silent night! Stunning winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete