Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Serendipity Winter Blog Hop!


Serendipity is showing off new Winter images and Dies today with a weekend blog hop! You should have arrived here from Jeanne's Blog. Visit the blogs listed below and leave a little comment love for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate, the winner will be chosen randomly from one of the blogs.  You have until Monday, October 13th to leave a comment.  The winner wil be posted on Mary's blog on October 14th. For a SECOND chance to win folks can LIKE Serendipity Stamps and SHARE on Facebook.   A second $20 gift certificate will be awarded from Facebook.  Here's a link to our Facebook Page.

Here's your list of Blogs to visit:
Jenny Gropp - you are here!

I used the new Sledding Snowman for my main image today. Serendipity has an awesome assortment of snowmen... happy, fun, jolly images! I used Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles to create my card base.

 After stamping the snowman in Memento Black, I used the two Copics to add the background color.

Here are the Copics I used to finish coloring.

 On top of my sparkly bow, I added a little die cut snowflake on the top. The little snowflake is from the new Snow Die.

32 comments:

  1. Love the card. So cute.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Love your coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love how you layered the colors on the die cut frame and of course your coloring. This is going to make someone very happy - the bow is perfect too - it reminds me of snow so sparkly and shiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the colours you've used on the snowguy! Thanks for sharing the colouring tips too! I do like the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoying your color choices and your layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my.... Your card is so stinkin' cute and so beautiful colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling and sweet card!!!! You did an amazing job with the coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you framed and colored this sweet snowman! Darling card Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. Would love to see a youtube of it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the layers and coloring. Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The coloring is wonderful. Love the inside of the card. It's as nice as the outside.
    thanks for sharing a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful coloring. Love the layers and colors of this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. great coloring and design with the card...and I like how you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This little guy has stolen my heart and you showcased him wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sparkly bow and the lattice rectangles die add tons of terrific details to your card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful layering and coloring. I love the color scheme you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Jenny!!!
    LOVE your GORGEOUS color combo and pretty layers - WOW - LOVE it, inside & out!!! Your sledding snowman is SO CUTE & HAPPY :)
    You have finished your card off perfectly with the sparkly bow!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful coloring on your fun card! I love how bright and happy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute--great colors and I like the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so pretty. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  22. He sure is cute! Love the color combo Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute, Jenny! Love that turq/red combo and the die cut frame for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful card... your coloring always amazes me! sweet snowman stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card. I like the non-traditional greens. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute... I love the color combination. It really makes this snow man pop.. And his trousers are adorable with the little buttons on the side. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those colors are so striking...I would love a crafty room decorated in this color scheme...Darling, adorable, cute and oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a cute and fun card! I love the colors you chose--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card, love all that die cutting and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous!! Love these colors!! The spellbinders for the card base is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the happy snowman. My mom adores red and teal combos!

    ReplyDelete